(This lovely gem of a story was sent to the brilliant women at Chicks on the Right. We’re passing it on as a public service. And patriotic duty.)
The Coyote Principle
- The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.
- A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor’s dog, then bites the Governor.
- The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie “Bambi”
and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing
what is natural.
- He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and
bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
- He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills
the State $200 testing it for diseases.
- The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting
checked for diseases from the coyote and getting his bite
- The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game
conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free
of dangerous animals.
- The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a
“coyote awareness program” for residents of the area.
- The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to
better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the
disease throughout the world.
- The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
- The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with
additional special training for the nature of coyotes.
- PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files a $5 million
suit against the state.
- The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.
- A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
- The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and
keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
- The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
For what it’s worth, the real governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, wouldn’t need a state-issued pistol. He’s got plenty of his own. And he’s dared Obama, on Twitter, to come and take them.
Real men rule Texas.
Source: Chicks on the Right